Elomi Charley Bandless Spacer Moulded Bra
Charley teams a light diamond mesh fabric with a super comfy spacer foam moulding to give you the most comfortable t-shirt bra you have ever worn.
- Ultra-light seamless spacer fabric is breathable and comfortable, and gives ease of fit, while offering good support
- Seamless cup offers a beautifully rounded smooth profile
- Bandless frame has less fabric under the cups and works well for shorter upper torsos
- Concealed side frame minimises sideways bulge and is cut from satin simplex, with shiny side towards the skin for a silky soft feel
- Side frame features a stretch lace overlay
- Diamond mesh centre gore with cutout detail for a lighter look
- Centre gore has a smooth edged elastic at the lower edge for comfort
- Stretch neck edge for ease of fit
- Bow detail at centre front and apexes
Please check above the size and colour selection for if your item is in stock. If your item says pre-order it just means that we are currently out of stock and will need to special order it in for you. This will take around 2-3 weeks roughly and we will contact you once your order is placed to update you of its expected delivery date.
All orders over $100 are delivered FREE within Australia and usually take up to 4 - 5 days to be delivered*. Information on delivery charges for orders under $100 can be found here. For states other than Western Australia, please check your address with Australia Post for a more accurate delivery time frame. CLICK HERE FOR DELIVERY TIMES
PICK UP FROM STORE
You can also choose to collect your order from our store during trading hours
Shop 4/17 Davidson Terrace
Joondalup, Western Australia 6027
Monday: 10:30am - 5:00pm
Tuesday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am - 3:30pm
Sunday & Public Holidays: Closed
For any questions relating to delivery please contact us on 08 9301 1696
- NO MACHINE WASH OR TUMBLE DRYER
- For best results, hand-wash lingerie in cool water and drip dry in shade.
- Our best tip is to take your bra in the shower with you, give it a quick wash with some cheap shampoo and hang over the door.
- Washing in boiling hot water can damage fabrics such as lace, embroidery and elastic.
- Avoid pegs as they can damage delicate fabrics.
- Hang bras in half, not from the shoulder strap or back strap.