Hotmilk Eclipse Wirefree Nursing Bra
**Please Note: As this is a clearance item there are no returns or exchanges
The Eclipse Maternity Bra from hotmilk is a stylish and comfortable bra to make you feel special both during pregnancy and as a new mum. Practicality and support were not compromised when creating this beautiful bra. It's no wonder this is Hotmilk's best selling maternity and nursing bra!
- Excellent support for fuller busts provided by A-Frame design and 4 piece cup pattern
- Perfect support for both pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Non-wired soft cup bra for maximum comfort and support
- A frame support for the ultimate support and modesty cover
- 100% cotton lined cups for skin breathability
- Designed with stretch on the top cup to allow for growth
- Easy one-handed drop down cups for breastfeeding
- 6 hook and eye extension for ribcage expansion
- Cotton lined straps for added comfort
- Wider straps on the larger cups for added strength
Please check above the size and colour selection for if your item is in stock. If your item says pre-order it just means that we are currently out of stock and will need to special order it in for you. This will take around 2-3 weeks roughly and we will contact you once your order is placed to update you of its expected delivery date.
All orders over $100 are delivered FREE within Australia and usually take up to 4 - 5 days to be delivered*. Information on delivery charges for orders under $100 can be found here. For states other than Western Australia, please check your address with Australia Post for a more accurate delivery time frame. CLICK HERE FOR DELIVERY TIMES
PICK UP FROM STORE
You can also choose to collect your order from our store during trading hours
Shop 4/17 Davidson Terrace
Joondalup, Western Australia 6027
Monday: 10:30am - 5:00pm
Tuesday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am - 3:30pm
Sunday & Public Holidays: Closed
For any questions relating to delivery please contact us on 08 9301 1696
- NO MACHINE WASH OR TUMBLE DRYER
- For best results, hand-wash lingerie in cool water and drip dry in shade.
- Our best tip is to take your bra in the shower with you, give it a quick wash with some cheap shampoo and hang over the door.
- Washing in boiling hot water can damage fabrics such as lace, embroidery and elastic.
- Avoid pegs as they can damage delicate fabrics.
- Hang bras in half, not from the shoulder strap or back strap.