Panache Tango Balconnet Bra
This bra fits so well, you'll want to wear it every day! An elegant Austrian embroidered leaf design adorns the cups. Tango is Panache's best-selling seamed cup collection due to its phenomenal fit and the range of sizes available. This bra has a full cradle for unparalleled support.
- Multi-part, unpadded underwire cup is unlined with a sheer look and soft embroidery for a pretty look.
- Angled and vertical seaming shapes you beautifully.
- Center panel - wide, arched center panel with satin bow at top.
- Sewn-on elastic band along underside for fit.
- Tall, back smoothing microfiber sides and back are made of a durable yet transparent fabric, which is double-layered for GG to J cups.
- Wider straps, strong wires, and hook and eye closures are used for the larger sizes.
Please check above the size and colour selection for if your item is in stock. If your item says pre-order it just means that we are currently out of stock and will need to special order it in for you. This will take around 2-3 weeks roughly and we will contact you once your order is placed to update you of its expected delivery date.
All orders over $100 are delivered FREE within Australia and usually take up to 4 - 5 days to be delivered*. Information on delivery charges for orders under $100 can be found here. For states other than Western Australia, please check your address with Australia Post for a more accurate delivery time frame. CLICK HERE FOR DELIVERY TIMES
PICK UP FROM STORE
You can also choose to collect your order from our store during trading hours
Shop 4/17 Davidson Terrace
Joondalup, Western Australia 6027
Monday: 10:30am - 5:00pm
Tuesday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am - 3:30pm
Sunday & Public Holidays: Closed
For any questions relating to delivery please contact us on 08 9301 1696
- NO MACHINE WASH OR TUMBLE DRYER
- For best results, hand-wash lingerie in cool water and drip dry in shade.
- Our best tip is to take your bra in the shower with you, give it a quick wash with some cheap shampoo and hang over the door.
- Washing in boiling hot water can damage fabrics such as lace, embroidery and elastic.
- Avoid pegs as they can damage delicate fabrics.
- Hang bras in half, not from the shoulder strap or back strap.