Freya Epic Sports Bra - Digital Vision
The perfect blend of style and support, Epic has the look of a crop top, but with concealed inner moulded cup design and wire, it shapes and provides superior support. Perfect for high intensity workouts this sports bra shapes and supports the breasts through encapsulation rather than traditional compression methods. The J-hook fastening creates a racer back and adds additional support.
- High performance with full coverage with a higher neckline
- Inner slings for maximum support
- Shapes and supports by encapsulating the breast
- Perforated foam cups for breathability and smooth shape
- Soft, wide bottom band for comfort and support
- Wide curvature wire in an oval shape for reduced pressure against the body
- Printed panels at the apex and centre front
- Seam-soft thread to reduce friction against the skin
- Adjustable padded strap
- Soft hook and eye with four rows for flexible fit
- Slide hook fastening allows racer back option with quick and easy dressing
Please check above the size and colour selection for if your item is in stock. If your item says pre-order it just means that we are currently out of stock and will need to special order it in for you. This will take around 2-3 weeks roughly and we will contact you once your order is placed to update you of its expected delivery date.
All orders over $100 are delivered FREE within Australia and usually take up to 4 - 5 days to be delivered*. Information on delivery charges for orders under $100 can be found here. For states other than Western Australia, please check your address with Australia Post for a more accurate delivery time frame. CLICK HERE FOR DELIVERY TIMES
PICK UP FROM STORE
You can also choose to collect your order from our store during trading hours
Shop 4/17 Davidson Terrace
Joondalup, Western Australia 6027
Monday: 10:30am - 5:00pm
Tuesday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am - 3:30pm
Sunday & Public Holidays: Closed
For any questions relating to delivery please contact us on 08 9301 1696
- NO MACHINE WASH OR TUMBLE DRYER
- For best results, hand-wash lingerie in cool water and drip dry in shade.
- Our best tip is to take your bra in the shower with you, give it a quick wash with some cheap shampoo and hang over the door.
- Washing in boiling hot water can damage fabrics such as lace, embroidery and elastic.
- Avoid pegs as they can damage delicate fabrics.
- Hang bras in half, not from the shoulder strap or back strap.