Hotmilk My Sweet Dreams Nightie
The fabric on this nightie has been upgraded to a luxurious viscose elastane which has a soft stretch cotton hand feel and dreamy floaty drape to the garment. This nightie offers support regardless of your bust size, the DD-G cups are laminated and have an A-frame internal structure offering maximum support. The front underbust pleating allows room for a changing body shape.
- The perfect gift in easy sizing
- Perfect for the hospital
- A Frame on DD-G cups for added support and modesty
- Multi sized to grow up to 3 cup sizes as you grow
- Elasticated shelf support on the under bust to ensure support all night long and keeps breast pads in place
- Stretchy fabric allows for your changing body shape
- Easy one handed drop down cups for breastfeeding
- Small/10, Medium/12, Large/14, X-large/16, XX-Large/18-20
Please check above the size and colour selection for if your item is in stock. If your item says pre-order it just means that we are currently out of stock and will need to special order it in for you. This will take around 2-3 weeks roughly and we will contact you once your order is placed to update you of its expected delivery date.
All orders over $100 are delivered FREE within Australia and usually take up to 4 - 5 days to be delivered*. Information on delivery charges for orders under $100 can be found here. For states other than Western Australia, please check your address with Australia Post for a more accurate delivery time frame. CLICK HERE FOR DELIVERY TIMES
PICK UP FROM STORE
You can also choose to collect your order from our store during trading hours
Shop 4/17 Davidson Terrace
Joondalup, Western Australia 6027
Monday: 10:30am - 5:00pm
Tuesday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am - 3:30pm
Sunday & Public Holidays: Closed
For any questions relating to delivery please contact us on 08 9301 1696
- NO MACHINE WASH OR TUMBLE DRYER
- For best results, hand-wash lingerie in cool water and drip dry in shade.
- Our best tip is to take your bra in the shower with you, give it a quick wash with some cheap shampoo and hang over the door.
- Washing in boiling hot water can damage fabrics such as lace, embroidery and elastic.
- Avoid pegs as they can damage delicate fabrics.
- Hang bras in half, not from the shoulder strap or back strap.