Elomi Mia Plunge Bra
**Please Note: As this is a clearance item there are no returns or exchanges
Start every outfit with Mia - the perfect lingerie staple. Crafted from a light, soft stretch mesh and accented witha mini geometric design. Based on the signature Matilda shape, the Mia's underwire plunge frame features a centre gore cut-out with charm detail.
- Based on Matilda shape
- Low centre front gives plunge without the push up
- Three section cup plus side panel for forward shape, good uplift and separation
- Cup is cut from a light, soft jaquard fabric with mini geo design
- The simplex cup lining is laid with smooth side to the skin to give a silky feel when worn
- Top cup is lined with taupe sheer fabric for lighter look
- Neck edge is supported witha soft stretchy fold over elastic for ease of fit
- Centre gore features cut out detail for a light and airy look
- Gore detail is highlighted with a plain straight bow, trimmed with a rectangular metal charm
Please check above the size and colour selection for if your item is in stock. If your item says pre-order it just means that we are currently out of stock and will need to special order it in for you. This will take around 2-3 weeks roughly and we will contact you once your order is placed to update you of its expected delivery date.
All orders over $100 are delivered FREE within Australia and usually take up to 4 - 5 days to be delivered*. Information on delivery charges for orders under $100 can be found here. For states other than Western Australia, please check your address with Australia Post for a more accurate delivery time frame. CLICK HERE FOR DELIVERY TIMES
PICK UP FROM STORE
You can also choose to collect your order from our store during trading hours
Shop 4/17 Davidson Terrace
Joondalup, Western Australia 6027
Monday: 10:30am - 5:00pm
Tuesday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am - 3:30pm
Sunday & Public Holidays: Closed
For any questions relating to delivery please contact us on 08 9301 1696
- NO MACHINE WASH OR TUMBLE DRYER
- For best results, hand-wash lingerie in cool water and drip dry in shade.
- Our best tip is to take your bra in the shower with you, give it a quick wash with some cheap shampoo and hang over the door.
- Washing in boiling hot water can damage fabrics such as lace, embroidery and elastic.
- Avoid pegs as they can damage delicate fabrics.
- Hang bras in half, not from the shoulder strap or back strap.