Elomi Sachi Plunge Bra
**Please Note: As this is a clearance item there are no returns or exchanges
Seductive, sexy and supportive: this fabulous bra has a flirty semi-sheer look and a hot band design just over the cups. Made of nylon, polyester and cotton.
- Multi-part underwire cup has a side support panel to center your bust.
- Transversal and vertical cup seaming shapes and supports.
- Side support panel is lined with cotton for comfort.
- Mesh is non-stretch for an extra supportive hold.
- Exposed elastic straps across cup tops highlight and flatter your neckline.
- Center - plunge, with arched center front and keyhole at top.
- Sides and back are fine, moderately sheer stretch mesh with sewn-on elastic edge
- Very restricted stretch, exposed elastic straps fully adjust at back with coated metal hardware.
- Based on the Elomi Matilda Plunge Bra
Please check above the size and colour selection for if your item is in stock. If your item says pre-order it just means that we are currently out of stock and will need to special order it in for you. This will take around 2-3 weeks roughly and we will contact you once your order is placed to update you of its expected delivery date.
All orders over $100 are delivered FREE within Australia and usually take up to 4 - 5 days to be delivered*. Information on delivery charges for orders under $100 can be found here. For states other than Western Australia, please check your address with Australia Post for a more accurate delivery time frame. CLICK HERE FOR DELIVERY TIMES
PICK UP FROM STORE
You can also choose to collect your order from our store during trading hours
Shop 4/17 Davidson Terrace
Joondalup, Western Australia 6027
Monday: 10:30am - 5:00pm
Tuesday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am - 3:30pm
Sunday & Public Holidays: Closed
For any questions relating to delivery please contact us on 08 9301 1696
- NO MACHINE WASH OR TUMBLE DRYER
- For best results, hand-wash lingerie in cool water and drip dry in shade.
- Our best tip is to take your bra in the shower with you, give it a quick wash with some cheap shampoo and hang over the door.
- Washing in boiling hot water can damage fabrics such as lace, embroidery and elastic.
- Avoid pegs as they can damage delicate fabrics.
- Hang bras in half, not from the shoulder strap or back strap.