Freya Deco Strapless Bra
This convertible contour bra has a seamless cup that's invisible under all your fashions and may be worn strapless as shown, or as a traditional bra with the removable straps, included. Made of smooth polyester/nylon/elastane.
- Contour/t-shirt underwire cups provide a more natural, rounded silhouette.
- Sexy sweetheart neckline shows cleavage without too much plunge.
- Wear strapless as shown, as a traditional bra or crossed back with the removable straps, included.
- Center panel - arched underside is more comfortable if you have a high tummy. Satin bow accent.
- Side boning and elastic underband provide extra support.
- Elastic along edges of sides and back for fit.
- Wide-set elastic straps may be adjusted in back with plastic hardware.
Please check above the size and colour selection for if your item is in stock. If your item says pre-order it just means that we are currently out of stock and will need to special order it in for you. This will take around 2-3 weeks roughly and we will contact you once your order is placed to update you of its expected delivery date.
All orders over $100 are delivered FREE within Australia and usually take up to 4 - 5 days to be delivered*. Information on delivery charges for orders under $100 can be found here. For states other than Western Australia, please check your address with Australia Post for a more accurate delivery time frame. CLICK HERE FOR DELIVERY TIMES
PICK UP FROM STORE
You can also choose to collect your order from our store during trading hours
Shop 4/17 Davidson Terrace
Joondalup, Western Australia 6027
Monday: 10:30am - 5:00pm
Tuesday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am - 3:30pm
Sunday & Public Holidays: Closed
For any questions relating to delivery please contact us on 08 9301 1696
- NO MACHINE WASH OR TUMBLE DRYER
- For best results, hand-wash lingerie in cool water and drip dry in shade.
- Our best tip is to take your bra in the shower with you, give it a quick wash with some cheap shampoo and hang over the door.
- Washing in boiling hot water can damage fabrics such as lace, embroidery and elastic.
- Avoid pegs as they can damage delicate fabrics.
- Hang bras in half, not from the shoulder strap or back strap.