Panache Porcelain Elan T-Shirt Bra
This convertible style from the Porcelain Elan collection gives a more modern appearance with its seamless T-shirt styling and wide-set straps.
- Contour/t-shirt bra has supportive underwires that lift and give a rounded shape.
- Flexible, stretch cup is lightly padded and has a seamless, smooth microfiber overlay.
- Bandless front works well for petites and women with short torsos.
- Center panel - tall, narrow and arched for high tummies and comfort while sitting.
- Seamless sides and back are lined with powermesh to smooth you, and have encased elastic at edges for fit.
- Wide-set elastic straps adjust/attach in the back with coated metal hardware. Straps remove in back to cross for added support.
- Padded coated metal hook-and-eye closure in back.
- Tagless for your comfort.
Please check above the size and colour selection for if your item is in stock. If your item says pre-order it just means that we are currently out of stock and will need to special order it in for you. This will take around 2-3 weeks roughly and we will contact you once your order is placed to update you of its expected delivery date.
All orders over $100 are delivered FREE within Australia and usually take up to 4 - 5 days to be delivered*. Information on delivery charges for orders under $100 can be found here. For states other than Western Australia, please check your address with Australia Post for a more accurate delivery time frame. CLICK HERE FOR DELIVERY TIMES
PICK UP FROM STORE
You can also choose to collect your order from our store during trading hours
Shop 4/17 Davidson Terrace
Joondalup, Western Australia 6027
Monday: 10:30am - 5:00pm
Tuesday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am - 3:30pm
Sunday & Public Holidays: Closed
For any questions relating to delivery please contact us on 08 9301 1696
- NO MACHINE WASH OR TUMBLE DRYER
- For best results, hand-wash lingerie in cool water and drip dry in shade.
- Our best tip is to take your bra in the shower with you, give it a quick wash with some cheap shampoo and hang over the door.
- Washing in boiling hot water can damage fabrics such as lace, embroidery and elastic.
- Avoid pegs as they can damage delicate fabrics.
- Hang bras in half, not from the shoulder strap or back strap.