Elomi Electric Crop Bikini
Nothing says ‘Miami vibes’ quite like our new Electric Savannah release! The blend of Leopard and Zebra prints across the collection is bold. With aqua blues, baby pinks and purples, plus a zesty pop of lemon yellow, this collection is a real statement maker. Mix and match between the two colour stories, or stick to just one. We’re leaving that decision to you, and we cannot wait to see how you wear yours this spring/summer.
- Based on the Dark Tropics Bikini Top
- Cups, straps and back are cut from a lightweight fabric with LYCRA® XTRA LIFE™
- Concealed three piece cup with vertical seams in a balcony style for a rounded and uplifted shape
- Adjustable coverage at the centre front with the option to have a straight or sweetheart neckline
- Powernet back lining for extra support
- Concealed underwire
- Adjustable length shoulder straps
Please check above the size and colour selection for if your item is in stock. If your item says pre-order it just means that we are currently out of stock and will need to special order it in for you. This will take around 2-3 weeks roughly and we will contact you once your order is placed to update you of its expected delivery date.
All orders over $100 are delivered FREE within Australia and usually take up to 4 - 5 days to be delivered*. Information on delivery charges for orders under $100 can be found here. For states other than Western Australia, please check your address with Australia Post for a more accurate delivery time frame. CLICK HERE FOR DELIVERY TIMES
PICK UP FROM STORE
You can also choose to collect your order from our store during trading hours
Shop 4/17 Davidson Terrace
Joondalup, Western Australia 6027
Monday: 10:30am - 5:00pm
Tuesday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am - 3:30pm
Sunday & Public Holidays: Closed
For any questions relating to delivery please contact us on 08 9301 1696
- NO MACHINE WASH OR TUMBLE DRYER
- For best results, hand-wash lingerie in cool water and drip dry in shade.
- Our best tip is to take your bra in the shower with you, give it a quick wash with some cheap shampoo and hang over the door.
- Washing in boiling hot water can damage fabrics such as lace, embroidery and elastic.
- Avoid pegs as they can damage delicate fabrics.
- Hang bras in half, not from the shoulder strap or back strap.