Elomi Essentials Plunge Bikini - Midnight
Enjoy sleek, elegant style and excellent support with a flattering silhouette. This swim top is made from firm support Lycra Beauty fabric of nylon with Xtra Life Lycra spandex.
- Multi-part underwire cup has seamed, non-stretch mesh lining with a side support panel to provide a forward shape.
- Deep plunge neckline has covered elastic to maintain fit.
- Low front gives plunge without pushing up.
- Center - arched center panel is great if you have a high tummy.
- Sides and back are stretch fabric with supportive powermesh lining and covered elastic at top and bottom edge.
- Straps are covered elastic and adjust at back with coated metal hardware.
- Plastic barrel clasp at back.
- Xtra Life Lycra spandex resists damage from chlorine and helps prevent bagging and sagging.
- U-shaped back.
Please check above the size and colour selection for if your item is in stock. If your item says pre-order it just means that we are currently out of stock and will need to special order it in for you. This will take around 2-3 weeks roughly and we will contact you once your order is placed to update you of its expected delivery date.
All orders over $100 are delivered FREE within Australia and usually take up to 4 - 5 days to be delivered*. Information on delivery charges for orders under $100 can be found here. For states other than Western Australia, please check your address with Australia Post for a more accurate delivery time frame. CLICK HERE FOR DELIVERY TIMES
PICK UP FROM STORE
You can also choose to collect your order from our store during trading hours
Shop 4/17 Davidson Terrace
Joondalup, Western Australia 6027
Monday: 10:30am - 5:00pm
Tuesday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am - 3:30pm
Sunday & Public Holidays: Closed
For any questions relating to delivery please contact us on 08 9301 1696
- NO MACHINE WASH OR TUMBLE DRYER
- For best results, hand-wash lingerie in cool water and drip dry in shade.
- Our best tip is to take your bra in the shower with you, give it a quick wash with some cheap shampoo and hang over the door.
- Washing in boiling hot water can damage fabrics such as lace, embroidery and elastic.
- Avoid pegs as they can damage delicate fabrics.
- Hang bras in half, not from the shoulder strap or back strap.