Elomi Checkmate Non Wired Moulded Tankini
Gingham is making a big comeback, and we’re so ready to channel some retro swim chic for summer. Checkmate features a monochrome colour story, with the checks in grey marl on white, giving the effect of being printed onto a soft jersey fabric. The beauty of this collection is all in the detail too - so expect ruffles, handkerchief hems and tortoiseshell bead trims, as well as our faultless fit and signature support.
- For more support layer over any Elomi Bikini
- Front, back and straps are cut from lightweight printed fabric with LYCRA® XTRA LIFE™
- Chic neckline cut out with tie detail for a customisable look
- Gently flared shape with handkerchief hem
- Bust area is lined with a light seamless foam cup to give a smooth rounded shape and prevents show-through
- The foam cups are set into a firm powernet shelf which is attached to a wide underband elastic for increased support
- Back panel has partial powernet lining to anchor the cups
- Adjustable length shoulder straps
- Mock tortoiseshell beads adorn the tie detail
Please check above the size and colour selection for if your item is in stock. If your item says pre-order it just means that we are currently out of stock and will need to special order it in for you. This will take around 2-3 weeks roughly and we will contact you once your order is placed to update you of its expected delivery date.
All orders over $100 are delivered FREE within Australia and usually take up to 4 - 5 days to be delivered*. Information on delivery charges for orders under $100 can be found here. For states other than Western Australia, please check your address with Australia Post for a more accurate delivery time frame. CLICK HERE FOR DELIVERY TIMES
PICK UP FROM STORE
You can also choose to collect your order from our store during trading hours
Shop 4/17 Davidson Terrace
Joondalup, Western Australia 6027
Monday: 10:30am - 5:00pm
Tuesday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am - 3:30pm
Sunday & Public Holidays: Closed
For any questions relating to delivery please contact us on 08 9301 1696
- NO MACHINE WASH OR TUMBLE DRYER
- For best results, hand-wash lingerie in cool water and drip dry in shade.
- Our best tip is to take your bra in the shower with you, give it a quick wash with some cheap shampoo and hang over the door.
- Washing in boiling hot water can damage fabrics such as lace, embroidery and elastic.
- Avoid pegs as they can damage delicate fabrics.
- Hang bras in half, not from the shoulder strap or back strap.