Elomi Lucie Plunge Bra - Mambo
You can count on Elomi to deliver the latest trends no matter what. Lucie in Mambo is no exception - it's all about snakeskin print for AW21, and with warm tones of fig, plum and berry trickling through the design, this collection is guaranteed to secure you style status
- Based on Kim and Charley stretch plunge shape with a new non-roll back contruction
- Banded underwired plunge bra with three section printed cups plus side frame for forward shape
- Low centre front gives plunge without push-up
- Top cup cut from a powerful stretch lace for a rounded shape and ease of fit
- Neck edge has no elastic, for a smooth finish when worn
- Back cut from a snakeskin stretch lace overlaid onto powernet, to give anchorage and support
- Cafe au lait coloured powernet back lining for lighter look
- Fully enclosed narrower underband elastic to minimise rolling
- Printed strap overlay for a co-ordinated look
Please check above the size and colour selection for if your item is in stock. If your item says pre-order it just means that we are currently out of stock and will need to special order it in for you. This will take around 2-3 weeks roughly and we will contact you once your order is placed to update you of its expected delivery date.
All orders over $100 are delivered FREE within Australia and usually take up to 4 - 5 days to be delivered*. Information on delivery charges for orders under $100 can be found here. For states other than Western Australia, please check your address with Australia Post for a more accurate delivery time frame. CLICK HERE FOR DELIVERY TIMES
PICK UP FROM STORE
You can also choose to collect your order from our store during trading hours
Shop 4/17 Davidson Terrace
Joondalup, Western Australia 6027
Monday: 10:30am - 5:00pm
Tuesday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am - 3:30pm
Sunday & Public Holidays: Closed
For any questions relating to delivery please contact us on 08 9301 1696
- NO MACHINE WASH OR TUMBLE DRYER
- For best results, hand-wash lingerie in cool water and drip dry in shade.
- Our best tip is to take your bra in the shower with you, give it a quick wash with some cheap shampoo and hang over the door.
- Washing in boiling hot water can damage fabrics such as lace, embroidery and elastic.
- Avoid pegs as they can damage delicate fabrics.
- Hang bras in half, not from the shoulder strap or back strap.