Panache Sports Bra - Galaxy Print
Made by Panache, this ultimate sports bra doesn't just reduce bounce from your workout by 83% but also adds a touch of style to it. It features a Racerback option and whilst most sports bras rely on compression, the Panache Sports Bra uses Encapsulation. It holds and supports each breast individually, reducing movement in all direction.
- 5 star rated sports bra reduces bounce by up to 83% (10E subject)
- Moulded seam free inner cups with silicone encased underwire for great support
- Breathable outer performance fabric
- Wide padded straps to disperse pressure when exercising
- Clip on back to adjust to racer back option
- Adjustable straps
- Cushioned hook and eye for comfort
- Bra structure: Underwire cups
- Padding level: Light
- Sports Bra Impact Level: Extreme
- Hook and eye: 3 hooks
- Fabric: Nylon, Elastane
- Washing instructions: hand wash only
Please check above the size and colour selection for if your item is in stock. If your item says pre-order it just means that we are currently out of stock and will need to special order it in for you. This will take around 2-3 weeks roughly and we will contact you once your order is placed to update you of its expected delivery date.
All orders over $100 are delivered FREE within Australia and usually take up to 4 - 5 days to be delivered*. Information on delivery charges for orders under $100 can be found here. For states other than Western Australia, please check your address with Australia Post for a more accurate delivery time frame. CLICK HERE FOR DELIVERY TIMES
PICK UP FROM STORE
You can also choose to collect your order from our store during trading hours
Shop 4/17 Davidson Terrace
Joondalup, Western Australia 6027
Monday: 10:30am - 5:00pm
Tuesday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am - 3:30pm
Sunday & Public Holidays: Closed
For any questions relating to delivery please contact us on 08 9301 1696
- NO MACHINE WASH OR TUMBLE DRYER
- For best results, hand-wash lingerie in cool water and drip dry in shade.
- Our best tip is to take your bra in the shower with you, give it a quick wash with some cheap shampoo and hang over the door.
- Washing in boiling hot water can damage fabrics such as lace, embroidery and elastic.
- Avoid pegs as they can damage delicate fabrics.
- Hang bras in half, not from the shoulder strap or back strap.