Fantasie Fusion Side Support Bra - Black Cherry
A heritage collection in the making, Fusion returns this season in a rich berry tone. Crafted from a soft handle striped jacquard fabric, Fusion champions fit, comfort and support. The top cup of the UW Full Cup Side Support Bra features a deep, flat elasticated trim for ease of fit at the neckline, whilst the added side support ensures forward projection when worn.
- Modern soft handle striped jacquard fabric adorns the cup and cradle
- Wide wired for additional comfort and support
- Three-piece cup with side support for great uplift and forward projection
- Powernet wing for anchorage and support
- Side support with fuller coverage in cup and underarm
- Top cup has an elasticated edge for ease of fit at neckline
- Tie back to give central pull through the straps and to prevent strap slippage
- Padded hook and eye for comfort
- Concealed seams in inner cup with seamless bottom cup for smooth silhouette under clothing
- Delicate gold trim at centre front
Please check above the size and colour selection for if your item is in stock. If your item says pre-order it just means that we are currently out of stock and will need to special order it in for you. This will take around 2-3 weeks roughly and we will contact you once your order is placed to update you of its expected delivery date.
All orders over $100 are delivered FREE within Australia and usually take up to 4 - 5 days to be delivered*. Information on delivery charges for orders under $100 can be found here. For states other than Western Australia, please check your address with Australia Post for a more accurate delivery time frame. CLICK HERE FOR DELIVERY TIMES
PICK UP FROM STORE
You can also choose to collect your order from our store during trading hours
Shop 4/17 Davidson Terrace
Joondalup, Western Australia 6027
Monday: 10:30am - 5:00pm
Tuesday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am - 3:30pm
Sunday & Public Holidays: Closed
For any questions relating to delivery please contact us on 08 9301 1696
- NO MACHINE WASH OR TUMBLE DRYER
- For best results, hand-wash lingerie in cool water and drip dry in shade.
- Our best tip is to take your bra in the shower with you, give it a quick wash with some cheap shampoo and hang over the door.
- Washing in boiling hot water can damage fabrics such as lace, embroidery and elastic.
- Avoid pegs as they can damage delicate fabrics.
- Hang bras in half, not from the shoulder strap or back strap.