Fantasie Twilight Rebecca Spacer Full Cup Bra
Twilight feels rich and exotic in its inspiration. Featuring a crochet look lace, sheer lined panels and a metallic tear drop charm, Twilight also plays host to the addition of a moulded cup. Offering great shape and fit with full breast coverage without adding volume, the spacer mould is accented with a placement jacquard design.
- Based on Rebecca FL2024
- Wide wired for additional comfort and support
- Spacer mould features a placement jacquard design on cup offering great shape and fit with full breast coverage in cup without adding volume
- Flexibility at neck edge and underarm for ease of fit
- Smooth line under clothing – spacer fabric is lightweight and breathable
- Crochet look lace through the centre front cradle matches with jacquard on cup
- Two layer deep mesh wing for support and anchorage with a clean stitch-free finish
- Centre pull straps and tow back for added support and to prevent strap slippage
- Great size range for a spacer up to an H cup
- Fully adjustable soft peach skin shoulder straps
- Delicate metallic tear drop charm at centre front
All orders over $100 are delivered FREE within Australia and usually take up to 4 - 5 days to be delivered*. Information on delivery charges for orders under $100 can be found here. For states other than Western Australia, please check your address with Australia Post for a more accurate delivery time frame. CLICK HERE FOR DELIVERY TIMES
PICK UP FROM STORE
You can also choose to collect your order from our store during trading hours
Shop 4/17 Davidson Terrace
Joondalup, Western Australia 6027
Monday: 10:30am - 5:30pm
Tuesday - Friday: 9:00am - 5:30pm
Saturday: 9:00am - 3:30pm
Sunday & Public Holidays: Closed
For any questions relating to delivery please contact us on 08 9301 1696
- NO MACHINE WASH OR TUMBLE DRYER
- For best results, hand-wash lingerie in cool water and drip dry in shade.
- Our best tip is to take your bra in the shower with you, give it a quick wash with some cheap shampoo and hang over the door.
- Washing in boiling hot water can damage fabrics such as lace, embroidery and elastic.
- Avoid pegs as they can damage delicate fabrics.
- Hang bras in half, not from the shoulder strap or back strap.