Freya Epic Sports Bra - Smoke
Extensive scientific breast research in the United Kingdom has shown that this bra greatly reduces shoulder pain, strain and reduces independent breast movement by 97%! Keep bounce away in this supportive underwire sports bra. Features breathable mesh panels for ventilation.
- Multi-part hidden underwire cups encapsulate breasts and have angled seaming and light padding for shape and support.
- Wide curve underwire for reduced pressure against body, with puncture-resistant casing.
- Side cup panel gives additional support and containment.
- Covered elastic underband for support.
- Padded straps attach to covered elastic straps that adjust in the back with coated metal hardware.
- Coated metal J-hook on the back allows you to convert to a temporary racerback.
- Logo at left side.
- Sides and back have covered elastic at edges for a great fit.
- High impact for maximum performance activities.
- No need to cover up, in a cropped top style.
All orders over $100 are delivered FREE within Australia and usually take up to 4 - 5 days to be delivered*. Information on delivery charges for orders under $100 can be found here. For states other than Western Australia, please check your address with Australia Post for a more accurate delivery time frame. CLICK HERE FOR DELIVERY TIMES
PICK UP FROM STORE
You can also choose to collect your order from our store during trading hours
Shop 4/17 Davidson Terrace
Joondalup, Western Australia 6027
Monday: 10:30am - 5:30pm
Tuesday - Friday: 9:00am - 5:30pm
Saturday: 9:00am - 3:30pm
Sunday & Public Holidays: Closed
For any questions relating to delivery please contact us on 08 9301 1696
- NO MACHINE WASH OR TUMBLE DRYER
- For best results, hand-wash lingerie in cool water and drip dry in shade.
- Our best tip is to take your bra in the shower with you, give it a quick wash with some cheap shampoo and hang over the door.
- Washing in boiling hot water can damage fabrics such as lace, embroidery and elastic.
- Avoid pegs as they can damage delicate fabrics.
- Hang bras in half, not from the shoulder strap or back strap.