Freya Expression Demi Plunge Moulded Bra
Available in an everyday Natural Beige colourway, Expression is Freya’s must-have luxe collection. Featuring a guipure lace and a geometric mesh blend, all shapes are adorned with decorative elastics, satin ribbon flashes and a metallic ring detail. Key styles include the Demi Moulded Plunge Bra, which has a sweetheart neckline for uplift and a smooth rounded shape.
- Sweetheart neckline offers uplift and an enhanced cleavage
- Seam-free moulded cups for a smooth, rounded silhouette
- Crochet-look lace cradle
- Plain powermesh wing for support and anchorage
- Fixed fully adjustable straps to prevent strap slippage
- Satin ribbon flash at the centre front with a metallic ring detail
COVID-19 DELIVERY TIMES
If the item you are ordering says 'Pre-Order' above where you select the colour and size, this means we are out of stock and will have to put it on order for you. For us to get stock from our suppliers it is taking around 3-4 weeks before it reaches the store (then we have to ship it out to you), you will receive an email within 24 hours of placing your order to let you know what your options are should you not want to wait for it to arrive.
All orders over $100 are delivered FREE within Australia and usually take up to 4 - 5 days to be delivered*. Information on delivery charges for orders under $100 can be found here. For states other than Western Australia, please check your address with Australia Post for a more accurate delivery time frame. CLICK HERE FOR DELIVERY TIMES
PICK UP FROM STORE
You can also choose to collect your order from our store during trading hours
Shop 4/17 Davidson Terrace
Joondalup, Western Australia 6027
Monday: 10:30am - 5:00pm
Tuesday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am - 3:00pm
Sunday & Public Holidays: Closed
For any questions relating to delivery please contact us on 08 9301 1696
- NO MACHINE WASH OR TUMBLE DRYER
- For best results, hand-wash lingerie in cool water and drip dry in shade.
- Our best tip is to take your bra in the shower with you, give it a quick wash with some cheap shampoo and hang over the door.
- Washing in boiling hot water can damage fabrics such as lace, embroidery and elastic.
- Avoid pegs as they can damage delicate fabrics.
- Hang bras in half, not from the shoulder strap or back strap.