Panache Everly Plunge Bra
Stunning bra with glimmering straps and lace at cup that overlaps for a sexy look. Made of cotton, polyamide (nylon) and elastane.
- Multi-part underwire cup has light padding in lower cup, with an arched seam on overlay and a vertical seam in padding for shape.
- Lace overlay on cup extends over top of padding for a sheer look against skin.
- Plunging V-neckline has a scalloped edge.
- Bandless front is less bulky for short-waisted women.
- Center - low triangle panel with ribbon at top.
- Elastic band with picot edge is sewn onto bottom of center panel.
- Sides and back are patterned mesh with fine mesh lining and upper and lower sewn-on picot-edge elastic.
- Restricted stretch elastic straps have metallic thread trim and soft undersides, and are fully adjustable to top of shoulder with coated metal hardware at back.
COVID-19 DELIVERY TIMES
If the item you are ordering says 'Pre-Order' above where you select the colour and size, this means we are out of stock and will have to put it on order for you. For us to get stock from our suppliers it is taking around 3-4 weeks before it reaches the store (then we have to ship it out to you), you will receive an email within 24 hours of placing your order to let you know what your options are should you not want to wait for it to arrive.
All orders over $100 are delivered FREE within Australia and usually take up to 4 - 5 days to be delivered*. Information on delivery charges for orders under $100 can be found here. For states other than Western Australia, please check your address with Australia Post for a more accurate delivery time frame. CLICK HERE FOR DELIVERY TIMES
PICK UP FROM STORE
You can also choose to collect your order from our store during trading hours
Shop 4/17 Davidson Terrace
Joondalup, Western Australia 6027
Monday: 10:30am - 5:00pm
Tuesday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am - 3:00pm
Sunday & Public Holidays: Closed
For any questions relating to delivery please contact us on 08 9301 1696
- NO MACHINE WASH OR TUMBLE DRYER
- For best results, hand-wash lingerie in cool water and drip dry in shade.
- Our best tip is to take your bra in the shower with you, give it a quick wash with some cheap shampoo and hang over the door.
- Washing in boiling hot water can damage fabrics such as lace, embroidery and elastic.
- Avoid pegs as they can damage delicate fabrics.
- Hang bras in half, not from the shoulder strap or back strap.