Freya Epic Sports Bra - Lime Twist
The perfect blend of style and support, Epic has the look of a crop top, but with a concealed inner moulded cup design, it shapes and provides just as much uplift as our classic Freya sports bras.
- High performance with full coverage from a centre front extension
- Inner slings for maximum support
- Perforated foam cups for smooth breathable shaping
- Slide hook fastening allows racer back option with quick and easy dressing
- COOLMAX® fabric in inner bra and microfibre wicks away moisture
- Mesh panels for cool comfort
- Shapes and supports by encapsulating the breast rather than using traditional compression
- Adjustable padded straps
- Soft, wide bottom band for comfort and support
- Soft hook and eye with four rows for flexible fit
- Seam soft thread to reduce friction against the skin
- Wide curvature wire in an oval shape for reduced pressure against the body, with puncture-resistant wire casing
COVID-19 DELIVERY TIMES
If the item you are ordering says 'Pre-Order' above where you select the colour and size, this means we are out of stock and will have to put it on order for you. For us to get stock from our suppliers it is taking around 3-4 weeks before it reaches the store (then we have to ship it out to you), you will receive an email within 24 hours of placing your order to let you know what your options are should you not want to wait for it to arrive.
All orders over $100 are delivered FREE within Australia and usually take up to 4 - 5 days to be delivered*. Information on delivery charges for orders under $100 can be found here. For states other than Western Australia, please check your address with Australia Post for a more accurate delivery time frame. CLICK HERE FOR DELIVERY TIMES
PICK UP FROM STORE
You can also choose to collect your order from our store during trading hours
Shop 4/17 Davidson Terrace
Joondalup, Western Australia 6027
Monday: 10:30am - 5:00pm
Tuesday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am - 3:00pm
Sunday & Public Holidays: Closed
For any questions relating to delivery please contact us on 08 9301 1696
- NO MACHINE WASH OR TUMBLE DRYER
- For best results, hand-wash lingerie in cool water and drip dry in shade.
- Our best tip is to take your bra in the shower with you, give it a quick wash with some cheap shampoo and hang over the door.
- Washing in boiling hot water can damage fabrics such as lace, embroidery and elastic.
- Avoid pegs as they can damage delicate fabrics.
- Hang bras in half, not from the shoulder strap or back strap.