Freya Fancies Balcony Bra - Emerald
**Please Note: As this is a clearance item there are no returns or exchanges
Fancy more coverage and support with a more delicate and feminine look? This bra gives you all of that in pretty breathable lace for extra comfort.
- Multi-part, lined, unpadded underwire cup is supportive floral lace with a sheer look and is non-stretch to ensure consistent hold and shape.
- Wider underwire for comfort and added coverage.
- Angled and vertical cup seaming shapes and supports full busts.
- Scalloped lace neckline.
- Center - tall, narrow arched center panel has a satin bow at top.
- Sewn-on elastic band along underside of front.
- Flexible boning at side seams for extra support.
- Tall powermesh sides and back for smoothing support with sewn-on elastic at top and bottom.
- Wide-set, restricted stretch, exposed elastic straps fully adjust at back with coated metal hardware.
COVID-19 DELIVERY TIMES
If the item you are ordering says 'Pre-Order' above where you select the colour and size, this means we are out of stock and will have to put it on order for you. For us to get stock from our suppliers it is taking around 3-4 weeks before it reaches the store (then we have to ship it out to you), you will receive an email within 24 hours of placing your order to let you know what your options are should you not want to wait for it to arrive.
All orders over $100 are delivered FREE within Australia and usually take up to 4 - 5 days to be delivered*. Information on delivery charges for orders under $100 can be found here. For states other than Western Australia, please check your address with Australia Post for a more accurate delivery time frame. CLICK HERE FOR DELIVERY TIMES
PICK UP FROM STORE
You can also choose to collect your order from our store during trading hours
Shop 4/17 Davidson Terrace
Joondalup, Western Australia 6027
Monday: 10:30am - 5:00pm
Tuesday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am - 3:00pm
Sunday & Public Holidays: Closed
For any questions relating to delivery please contact us on 08 9301 1696
- NO MACHINE WASH OR TUMBLE DRYER
- For best results, hand-wash lingerie in cool water and drip dry in shade.
- Our best tip is to take your bra in the shower with you, give it a quick wash with some cheap shampoo and hang over the door.
- Washing in boiling hot water can damage fabrics such as lace, embroidery and elastic.
- Avoid pegs as they can damage delicate fabrics.
- Hang bras in half, not from the shoulder strap or back strap.